- Analog/Digital – Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life – but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) – Enables a supervisor to interrupt a XiR P3688 user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite – Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode – Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel – without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated – Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.